Reject Foreclosure Compensation Check
If you feel TBTF banks have destroyed our justice system, If you feel that you have not been adequately represented by your Attorney General, if you feel that you have been defrauded by your bank and justice is not served, please sign the petition.
The District Court never addressed our complaints that it's illegal for Wells Fargo to make our mortgage loan based on fraudulent and hugely inflated appraisal. Commits the offense of mortgage lending fraud which is a category C felony and, upon conviction, shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for a minimum term of not less than 1 year and a maximum term of not more than 10 years, or by a fine of not more than $10,000, or by both fine and imprisonment.
The District Court is allowing Wells Fargo to abuse the court system.
1. District Court is giving Wells Fargo greenlight on making mortgage loan to us based on fraudulent appraisal.
2. District Court is giving Rel Valuation greenlight to facilitate and induce Wells Fargo to make mortgage loans to us based on fraudulent appraisal.
3. District Court is awarding T.J. Magee for committing appraisal fraud against us, despite the fact that Attorney General's Office disciplined T.J. Magee for intentionally inflated our home value for over $243,000.
Nevada Statute NRS 205.372 governs Mortgage lending fraud; penalties.
1. A person who, with the intent to defraud a participant in a mortgage lending transaction:
(a) knowingly make a false statement and misrepresentation concerning a material fact and deliberately conceals and fails to disclose a material fact.
(b) knowingly use and facilitates the use of a false statement and misrepresentation made by another person concerning a material fact and deliberately uses and facilitates the use of another person’s concealment and failure to disclose a material fact.
(c) receives any proceeds or any other money in connection with a mortgage lending transaction that the person knows resulted from a violation of paragraph (a) or (b).
(d) conspires with another person to violate any of the provisions of paragraph (a), (b) or (c); or
(e) files or causes to be filed with a county recorder any document that the person knows to include a misstatement, misrepresentation or omission concerning a material fact.
2. A person who engages in a pattern of mortgage lending fraud or conspires or attempts to engage in a pattern of mortgage lending fraud is guilty of a category B felony and, upon conviction, shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for a minimum term of not less than 3 years and a maximum term of not more than 20 years, or by a fine of not more than $50,000, or by both fine and imprisonment.
3. Each mortgage lending transaction in which a person violates any provision of subsection 1 constitutes a separate violation.
4. Except as otherwise provided in this subsection, if a lender or any agent of the lender is convicted of the offense of mortgage lending fraud in violation of this section, the mortgage lending transaction with regard to which the fraud was committed may be rescinded by the borrower within 6 months after the date of the conviction if the borrower gives written notice to the lender and records that notice with the recorder of the county in which the mortgage was recorded. A mortgage lending transaction may not be rescinded pursuant to this subsection if the lender has transferred the mortgage to a bona fide purchaser.
5. The Attorney General may investigate and prosecute a violation of this section.
To see the details of any of the 6 documents filed with the District Court, simply click on any of the links below:
Summary Judgment - Wells Fargo
Summary Judgment - T.J. Magee
Commits the offense of mortgage lending fraud which is a category C felony and, upon conviction, shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for a minimum term of not less than 1 year and a maximum term of not more than 10 years, or by a fine of not more than $10,000, or by both fine and imprisonment.